Watch & Jewellery Show 2017
In more ways than one, MidEast Watch & Jewellery Show has set the trends for jewellery shows in the country and region. It is the only show that is held twice a year, and in the process created two jewellery buying seasons a year. Being a biannual show, it has the most brand recall among trade events and has literally become a household name among residents and visitors. It is also the only event that can boast of a close to 90% exhibitor retention rate.
With every passing edition, the show has managed to sustain its popularity and growth, thanks to several factors that make it the best event of its kind in the region.
• A burning passion to deliver the best jewellery industry event
• Successfully sustaining the first-mover advantage in the industry
• Leveraging benefits of being the only biannual jewellery fair in the region
• Continuously innovating to respond to ever-changing demands
• Capability to meet needs of both general buyers and trading community
• Ability to attract quality visitors and post double-digit rise in footfalls
The fall edition of the show held in 4th to 8th April 2017 a fantastic event. Here are the highlights:
• It was the 42nd edition of MidEast Watch& Jewellery Show
• It attracted more than 57,000 visitors, holding a 15% rise over its previous edition
• Over 500 exhibitors from more than 20 countries
• Extensive display covering 30,000 sq m of exhibition space
• Fabulous prizes in daily raffle draws
• Impressive national pavilions - Hong Kong-China, India, Malaysia, Italy, Thailand & Singapore